Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Vegan MoFo Post 4- Chipotle Lime Grilled Tofu with fried rice

Seriously guys, I am getting spoiled at work! We have a new head chef who has been coming up with some pretty badass specials for our daily menu. For example, tonight's Entree Special was Chipotle Lime Grilled Tofu with mashed yucca and a lime cashew crema. It looked awesome an people loved it!

My dinner was a little different but still just as awesome. He cooked up some of the tofu he was using for the special and put it on a bed of fried rice with a side of kale greens. Oh man, it really hit the spot. The tofu was cooked perfectly and the marinade was fantastic. I could really taste the smokiness of the chipotle. The rice had snow peas, red bell pepper, shredded carrots an was topped with sesame seeds. I really wish I could've finished it all in one sitting but I definitely packed the rest to bring home as a late night snack!

2 comments:

  1. wow, that looks seriously good and so totally up my alley. Want. To. Eat. It.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy recipes and good looks . watrein in my mouth and excellent idea so thanks

    ReplyDelete